our design boosts give your jobs priority at a discounted rate.
Save time and money with a 39steps design boost
Our designers are always happy to work with clients on a project-by-project basis. But, some clients have lots of little design jobs they’d like us to work on.
That’s why we’ve put together our design boosts. You buy the use of our designers for a fixed number of hours, at a discounted rate.
Why do we offer priority access at a discounted rate? That’s simple, really — It saves us a huge amount of admin time over pricing and invoicing multiple small jobs.
Our designers will keep you informed of your usage and let you know if a top-up is required.
Boosts start from £498 +VAT
- You could use this for a stationery design project – business cards, letterhead and a double sided postcard
- Perhaps a professional A4 folder design with a couple of single-sided inserts
- Great if you’re doing a seminar – a stand-out popup banner stand, a double sided promotional fl yer and a bespoke landing page.
- Ideal for a glossy 20 page brochure
- Perhaps a number smaller items… flyers for a quarterly mail campaign, or a mix of small promotional material
- Great for a small event – design a compelling invitation, a stand-out pop-up banner and lectern stand, a memorable promotional flyer and bespoke landing page with form.
- Design for a 24 page members magazine – first issue and template
- Get you all the essentials – business cards, letterhead, double-sided postcard, A4 folder with a couple of inserts, pop-up banner stand and lectern stand, promotional flyer and a bespoke landing page with form.
- Great for an interior wall graphics project – window graphics, wall graphics, signage.
Boost inspirations give an idea of what you could do with your design boost. All projects vary for many reasons, depending on content supplied, visuals required, the number of alterations made and proofs required before sign-off. We will keep you posted on your usage and advise accordingly.
Want to know more?
Request our Design Boost price sheet.