Lots of little design jobs to do? Don’t waste your time getting quotes,
our design boosts give your jobs priority at a discounted rate.
Save time and money with a 39steps design boost
Our designers are always happy to work with clients on a project-by-project basis. But, some clients have lots of little design jobs they’d like us to work on.
That’s why we’ve put together our design boosts. You buy the use of our designers for a fixed number of hours, at a discounted rate.
Why do we offer priority access at a discounted rate? That’s simple, really — It saves us a huge amount of admin time over pricing and invoicing multiple small jobs.
Our designers will keep you informed of your usage and let you know if a top-up is required.
Boosts start from £498 +VAT
- You could use this for a stationery design project – business cards, letterhead and a double sided postcard
- Perhaps a professional A4 folder design with a couple of single-sided inserts
- Great if you’re doing a seminar – a stand-out popup banner stand, a double sided promotional fl yer and a bespoke landing page.
- Ideal for a glossy 20 page brochure
- Perhaps a number smaller items… flyers for a quarterly mail campaign, or a mix of small promotional material
- Great for a small event – design a compelling invitation, a stand-out pop-up banner and lectern stand, a memorable promotional flyer and bespoke landing page with form.
- Design for a 24 page members magazine – first issue and template
- Get you all the essentials – business cards, letterhead, double-sided postcard, A4 folder with a couple of inserts, pop-up banner stand and lectern stand, promotional flyer and a bespoke landing page with form.
- Great for an interior wall graphics project – window graphics, wall graphics, signage.
Boost inspirations give an idea of what you could do with your design boost. All projects vary for many reasons, depending on content supplied, visuals required, the number of alterations made and proofs required before sign-off. We will keep you posted on your usage and advise accordingly.
Want to know more?
Request our Design Boost price sheet.
By requesting more information, you agree to be contacted by email or telephone with more details about this bundle. Required fields are marked by an asterisk *.
Request Design Boost Bundle Sheet
Low fixed prices
Acces to over a million print options and priced to sell. Get a further 5% off with our design boosts!
We can dispatch same day if you’re in a rush, or you can choose to save even more money if you’re the organised sort.
How much do you charge for ad-hoc design?
We work out each job depending on your requirements and budgetary constraints. We have a minimum project value of £500 +VAT. Any projects of lesser value can be covered using a design boost. Our standard studio rate is £99 +VAT per hour.
What information to you need from me to get started?
In a nutshell, we need a brief. Download our handy design brief form and fill it out. Once completed we should have all the information we need.
Who supplies the content?
Much like your website, we understand that you are often the best person to supply the words and pictures for your printed matter. You know your business better than we do, after all. Sometimes we may make wording and imagery suggestions as part of our design concept, including the use of stock photograph, if the images you supply are not of sufficient quality.
take the next step
Let’s discuss YOUR project and see which bundle suits you best.