0131 447 8613 hello@39steps.co.uk
One chapter ends, another begins!

One chapter ends, another begins!

We’ve spent the last decade sharing a lovely Georgian townhouse with our pals, the wonderful Blue Sky Photography. The lease is up, and it’s time for change of scene for us all. That’s us just finished moving out of our lovely airy studio in Morningside. And it was...
We want you. Yes, YOU.

We want you. Yes, YOU.

Ok, being specific, we want a Client Account Manager, as we’re hiring again! With recent project wins and a growing tribe of great clients, we’re looking for a kick-ass Client Account Manager to join our sparky, curious and engaging team. Could that be...
The innocent can never last

The innocent can never last

August is a mental time in our house, as 3 out of the 4 residents have birthdays in August. This means lots of cake, lots of wrapping paper and an impressive array of Lego (and that’s just mine!). We have two mini engineers who are obsessed with the classic toy,...
Time for post summer resolutions…the Zero Inbox

Time for post summer resolutions…the Zero Inbox

Ok so it’s not new year but summer is almost over and it’s back to school and back to work.  Being a Project Manager I decided that I needed more organisation and control in my work life so I have a post summer resolution. Working part-time I find that my inbox gets...